Update on the appointment

Things went great yesterday at the hospital. They all passed! woooohoooo!

I will fill you in on more of the details when I get the whole report next week sometime, but I think overall, they all scored within the normal range for their gestational age AND their chronological age! YAY!

Big relief. Ashleigh will need a little physical therapy for her low muscle tone, but that wasn't unexpected. Of course they were chatty kathy's ALL morning until we got to the hospital. They were nearly silent (except for crying spells from Jordy and Ash---I had to nurse Jordyn 2ce in the four hours we were there to calm her down). Go figure. We even talked to them all week about saving up for the appointment. I guess they've already started to ignore us. :)

Oh well. I couldn't be happier right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2011!!

*Thanksgiving 2010*