I hate cookies

No, not the delicious edible kind, i LOVE those--perhaps too much....I'm talking about the stupid "virtual" kind. I am having cookie issues that prevent me from logging in here to post...it's driving me nuts. Actually, it's probably my computer. Nothing I can do about it. But I am working on pictures slowly but surely.

A few noteworthy events:

Ashleigh can now roll from her back to her tummy. I forced her to do it a few times through the crying on thursday the 23rd and later that day---she became a rolling machine and loves being on her tummy! Go figure.

Avery loves the crib. She has taken all of her naps in the crib and has slept every night in it too. She logs an average of 11+ hours a night----STRAIGHT!!! {{{doing the dance of joy}}}

Ashleigh has started sleeping for about 7hours and then back to sleep for about 2 or 3 more.

Jordyn decided it would be fun to go after Avery and grabbed her by the diaper, pulling for all she's worth, until she was fully exposing Avery's bum. I took a picture of it for documentation. :)

Tonight we had a record. All the babies were asleep, on their own, hopefully for the entire night, by 11:05PM. AND the bottles were washed. AND the garbage was out.

Whoopie for us! We are so super awesome, even if I do say so myself. :)
**tooting our own horn**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2011!!

*Thanksgiving 2010*