"Chugga-Chugga, Choo-Choooooo!!"

I took the girls and Tony's mom to the Railroad Museum a couple weeks ago and we had a great time! We got yelled at once by a, shall we say, mature? museum worker wearing denim striped over-alls for eating our fruit snacks on a bench inside the museum. My first question is, how do they expect the kids to not eat at any point during the day? If my kids did not sit down and have a fruit snack they were going to start a riot. SO luckily we were done eating by the time we were repremanded. :) All in all, it was a fun day. And Avery had to use the bathroom every 5 minutes. I wish I was kidding. WHY did we potty train them? WHY???? Ugh. I really hate public bathrooms. I find that I'm yelling at them over and over again "Do NOT touch ANYTHING!!!!!" And what do they proceed to do? Touch everything. Then I wash their hands twice and douse them with antibacterial hand sanitizer. *shivers*

Here are some photos of the fun!

Comments

Casey's trio said…
I have already forgotten about the early days of using the public restrooms and how grossed out I would get by the girls touching everything. It gets better....the girls now keep their hands on me and I lift them on the toilet and do all the clean up. "Don't touch anything" was my favorite phrase!!

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2011!!

*Thanksgiving 2010*