I must say...


...to all the readers that have come out of the woodwork! YAY!! I am so glad you posted something! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you guys! I should do a "WHO'S READING MY BLOG" post more often!! he he he :)

I know there are more people lurking that will never tell me and that's fine. :P
I know who you are... JK. Feel free to lurk. I do it too.

Please, if you have a blog that is not on my bloglist to the right>>>>>>>>>
Give it to me! You can put it in the comments portion (because I have it set to approve every comment before it's posted. Just tell me if you want it deleted) and I can do that! There are lots out there I'm sure, so please tell me! I would love to be up on what's going on in your lives as well!

Oh and thanks for meeting us the other day Uncle Lee and Aunt Louise. I feel awful that I forgot to take some pictures. But as you saw, there were a few other 'things' going on. :) (by 'things' I obviously mean 'cranky girls'). It was so great to see you! I hope you had fun on your vacation----even if you did roast!

Thanks everyone! Have an awesome day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2011!!

*Thanksgiving 2010*