Aren't they gorgeous???

Ashleigh Noelle

Jordyn Alessa

Avery Bella

And it's a good thing they are, especially on days like these....

I feel like I've been feeding them all day long! Avery refuses to sleep and just cries because she's so tired. We finally get her to shut her eyes- and then 15 minutes later, she's wide awake. But you look at her and she will smile---then it's back to crying this pathetic, pitiful and adorable cry. Grrr. The other two have been pretty good, but when one acts up, it feels like they are all rebelling.

I planned to shower and take a nap today, but once again, that didn't happen. Actually, I did get an hour nap while I was feeding Jordyn earlier this evening, so that helped a little bit. Why is it always night time they pick to be stinkers? Hopefully we will all be able to sleep tonight, even if it has to be in the same bed! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2011!!

*Thanksgiving 2010*