Hey! Yeah, I hope one of these days we can chat on the phone even if it's for a few minutes. We still have one year left here in Pittsburgh. Well, less then one year actually. Tyson just won't have any more finals since he is done with classes! Hope it goes fast! Looks like your house is coming along! That's great!
Yes. I have been given doctor's orders to wear a mask. It was super fun getting my prescription in Rite Aid, looking like death AND wearing a face mask. I was not making eye contact with ANYONE and I'm pretty sure everyone was running in the opposite direction from me. This is probably a more appropriate post for the other blog but I'm too lazy to log in and blah blah blah . I have the flu. Just the regular flu, not swine flue (although they don't really do the "test" anymore to see if it is or not) so really it's just a guess, but I'll go with it. I have to say it's pretty miserable. I don't think I've ever had the real flu before so it's a new experience and one I hope to never repeat. But I probably won't ever get the flu shot so it's a real possibility I'll get it again....but I've gone this long, right??? But for reals, I DID get a new look! I've been long overdue for a hair cut (try a YEAR) so I finally had...
Wow---I know. You may just fall off your chair or couch or wherever you happen to be when you see that I'm ACTUALLY posting on my blog! :) What a long strange trip it's been...hard to get motivated to blog most of the time. But I wanted to share with you a Christmas greeting. I wish I could send a "real" copy to every single one of you (i.e. the two people who actually follow me....) lol but I just couldn't seem to get to it this year. I hope this e-card will suffice. Thank you for your love and support over the past year and for time to come. Wishing you nothing but the best of love and happiness this Christmas and for all of 2012! Hopefully I will be able to get back here more often next year..... ;) Here are a few bonus pictures for your enjoyment! {{hugs}} The girlies with their Great Grandma. Precious picture! Mama and the girls (with crazy eyes....) :) All three smiling...it's a miracle....
Oh my. I know it's been a looooooong time since I've 'officially' written in the blog. It's just been a looooooooong year. I know everything is supposed to make us stronger, but when you are going through it, you feel more like mush than steel. Oh well. I guess that just makes you appreciate the transition more, right?? rrrright ... Well, here are a few things that have happened.... Probably most notably, Tony was on a business trip out of state and had appendicitis. He thought he just had food poisoning at first, but after he passed out in his hotel bathroom because of the pain, he figured it might be something more serious. He had to call 911 to get to the hospital, and after many hours and tests later, they sent him home because "everything looked normal". Well, after the pain meds wore off around 4AM, back to the hospital he went and a few short hours later he was on in the O.R. getting his appendix out. Thanks to the generosity of his "work fa...
Comments