I'm sorry if the EPT pic is a little gross or weird for some...it was just a huge moment that changed our lives forever and I felt it needed to be included :D
rrr... all day on the 27th, I was thinking... text the triplets, text the triplets...and did I do it? {don't check} no. Love them anyway... happy birthday(s)!!
And Katie--Um---now that WOULD be interesting...haha. I'm glad you can read :) That thought had never crossed my mind but now that you mention it, it does look like that's what I'm saying. But for waaaaaaayyyy future notice, I wouldn't just lead with that news. :D
Yes. I have been given doctor's orders to wear a mask. It was super fun getting my prescription in Rite Aid, looking like death AND wearing a face mask. I was not making eye contact with ANYONE and I'm pretty sure everyone was running in the opposite direction from me. This is probably a more appropriate post for the other blog but I'm too lazy to log in and blah blah blah . I have the flu. Just the regular flu, not swine flue (although they don't really do the "test" anymore to see if it is or not) so really it's just a guess, but I'll go with it. I have to say it's pretty miserable. I don't think I've ever had the real flu before so it's a new experience and one I hope to never repeat. But I probably won't ever get the flu shot so it's a real possibility I'll get it again....but I've gone this long, right??? But for reals, I DID get a new look! I've been long overdue for a hair cut (try a YEAR) so I finally had...
Oh my. I know it's been a looooooong time since I've 'officially' written in the blog. It's just been a looooooooong year. I know everything is supposed to make us stronger, but when you are going through it, you feel more like mush than steel. Oh well. I guess that just makes you appreciate the transition more, right?? rrrright ... Well, here are a few things that have happened.... Probably most notably, Tony was on a business trip out of state and had appendicitis. He thought he just had food poisoning at first, but after he passed out in his hotel bathroom because of the pain, he figured it might be something more serious. He had to call 911 to get to the hospital, and after many hours and tests later, they sent him home because "everything looked normal". Well, after the pain meds wore off around 4AM, back to the hospital he went and a few short hours later he was on in the O.R. getting his appendix out. Thanks to the generosity of his "work fa...
"Why, yes! Yes, that IS paint!" (A gallon of paint, to be exact. And, yes, that is my car. The driver's seat, actually.) That was my response to the nosey man, with a 6 year old child in tow, who was in line ahead of me at the car detailer. It's as if NO ONE has ever seen a little paint spilled before.... It's just paint people, keep walkin'! :) As you can imagine, I drew a crowd. It all started when I was on my way back to Lowe's (with offending paint can on the floor behind my seat) to buy a few more supplies, including a small tube of blue paint to be used to tint the paint that was currently still in it's can . I only had an hour until the girls got up from their naps and had to relieve my mother-in-law from her kid-watching-post, so I knew I had to be super duper fast. I was just about to the off-ramp when four cars in front of me all slammed on their breaks, of course causing me to slam on my brakes. It was enough to lay some rubber down, I can...
Comments
just thought I'd say that....
I like the ept picture. I kind of wish I had done the same thing.
all day on the 27th, I was thinking... text the triplets, text the triplets...and did I do it? {don't check} no. Love them anyway... happy birthday(s)!!
Happy birthday girls!
And Katie--Um---now that WOULD be interesting...haha. I'm glad you can read :) That thought had never crossed my mind but now that you mention it, it does look like that's what I'm saying. But for waaaaaaayyyy future notice, I wouldn't just lead with that news. :D